RMA - Returning Products
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
To ease tracking and administration, an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required for all goods returned to intec by customers (for repair or upgrading).
- Download the form for returning products here
- Request an RMA number from our Support team either by calling +49 (0) 2351/9070-90 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the device serial number in your request.
- The RMA number will expire one month after it has been issued and may then no longer be used for returning goods. Therefore, please request an RMA number only for those devices that will be returned immediately.
- A copy of the relevant invoice or delivery note must be enclosed with all RMA shipments.
- If the returned device should be repaired, please enclose a clear and complete description of the symptoms of the fault.
- If the returned device is not faulty, intec needs to charge a fixed fee of up to €68.30 depending on the device type.
Important: Please write the complete RMA number on the outside of the packaged shipment. Any shipment arriving without a valid RMA number clearly visible on the packaging will not be accepted.
Notice for customers in non-EU countries: Please make sure that the customs papers for the shipment of items to be repaired or exchanged include a notice that the shipment does not represent an import or export of merchandise, but rather goods in transit. This notice is absolutely necessary to avoid import duties. We regret that any shipment which the sender has not declared properly will have to be returned unopened.
Our robust new ARGUS Adaptor makes daily troubleshooting easier by separating or lengthening lines,...
The new firmware (version 2.38) offers many new functions and improvements for the ARGUS testers...